Joe is a Manager at JPC International Tax Advisors and has over 21 years of accounting and tax experience. He started his career with Ernst and Young, LLP.
During Joe’s career, he worked as a financial accounting and tax advisor to public & private companies in various industries including: government, non-profit, telecommunications, manufacturing, retail, healthcare, construction and software. He has also worked in private industry as the CFO of a technology company.
Joe is well versed in foreign and domestic tax consulting and compliance for individuals, estates, trusts, partnerships and corporations. He is also experienced in public filings such as 10-K audits, 10-Q reviews, benefit plan audits, and various other SEC public filings. He has helped our multinational clients with: IRS controversy; permanent establishment and treaty issues; expatriation; immigration tax planning; Puerto Rican tax incentives; foreign account reporting; voluntary disclosure and historical tax filings; Kovel arrangements. He has also served as presenter on International Tax issues for Continuing Education courses.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Master of Accounting, University of Florida
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, with Honors, University of Florida
- Passed CPA exam first sitting, and in the top 10 in the state